On February 1st, 1960, a sit-in movement was initiated by four North Carolina A & T State University College students at a “white only” lunch counter at Woolworth Department Store.
- Letter from Clergy & Community Leaders to Stop Police Abuse of Power
- Official Filed Lawsuit by Family of Marcus Deon Smith Against the City of Greensboro, Eight Greensboro Officers, and Two Guilford EMS Paramedics
- Federal Civil Rights Lawsuit Filed Over Hogtying Death of Marcus Smith
- What IF? A Police Hogtieing Led to Death!! A Beloved Community Center Perspectiv
- Community Mass Meeting – Did Hogtieing Lead to Death?