On February 1st, 1960, a sit-in movement was initiated by four North Carolina A & T State University College students at a “white only” lunch counter at Woolworth Department Store.
- Join the North Carolina Poor People’s Campaign
- Beloved Network “Voter Check-in Meeting” Saturday, October 27th
- Toward Healing Greensboro Healing Tuesdays – Tomorrow at Noon
- Beloved Network “Voter Check-in Meeting” Saturday, October 13th, 10am-11am at BCC 417 Arlington St.
- A Letter from the Four Survivors of 1979 Greensboro Massacre Currently Residing in Greensboro to the City Council of Greensboro