In 1961, marking the one year anniversary of the Greensboro Sit-In movement, a group of protesters began to protest the segregation of movie theaters.
- Letter from Clergy & Community Leaders to Stop Police Abuse of Power
- Official Filed Lawsuit by Family of Marcus Deon Smith Against the City of Greensboro, Eight Greensboro Officers, and Two Guilford EMS Paramedics
- Federal Civil Rights Lawsuit Filed Over Hogtying Death of Marcus Smith
- What IF? A Police Hogtieing Led to Death!! A Beloved Community Center Perspectiv
- Community Mass Meeting – Did Hogtieing Lead to Death?