In 1961, marking the one year anniversary of the Greensboro Sit-In movement, a group of protesters began to protest the segregation of movie theaters.
- Join the North Carolina Poor People’s Campaign
- Beloved Network “Voter Check-in Meeting” Saturday, October 27th
- Toward Healing Greensboro Healing Tuesdays – Tomorrow at Noon
- Beloved Network “Voter Check-in Meeting” Saturday, October 13th, 10am-11am at BCC 417 Arlington St.
- A Letter from the Four Survivors of 1979 Greensboro Massacre Currently Residing in Greensboro to the City Council of Greensboro