This letter was written to request that the official apology for the 1979 Greensboro Massacre rendered by the Greensboro City Council on August 15, 2017 be strengthened and placed in clearer context, based on the ample evidence of actions (and failures to act) by police and other City officials. Many of the specifics of that evidence are outlined in the letter.Final Letter to City Council regarding Apology for Greensboro Massacre.docx
- What IF? A Police Hogtieing Led to Death!! A Beloved Community Center Perspectiv
- Community Mass Meeting – Did Hogtieing Lead to Death?
- We congratulate BCC member Rev. Wesley J. Morris for his installation as Pastor of the Faith Community Church
- 13 local groups release their statements about conduct and accountability of members of the Greensboro Police Department
- Join the North Carolina Poor People’s Campaign