This letter was written to request that the official apology for the 1979 Greensboro Massacre rendered by the Greensboro City Council on August 15, 2017 be strengthened and placed in clearer context, based on the ample evidence of actions (and failures to act) by police and other City officials. Many of the specifics of that evidence are outlined in the letter.Final Letter to City Council regarding Apology for Greensboro Massacre.docx
- Letter from Clergy & Community Leaders to Stop Police Abuse of Power
- Official Filed Lawsuit by Family of Marcus Deon Smith Against the City of Greensboro, Eight Greensboro Officers, and Two Guilford EMS Paramedics
- Federal Civil Rights Lawsuit Filed Over Hogtying Death of Marcus Smith
- What IF? A Police Hogtieing Led to Death!! A Beloved Community Center Perspectiv
- Community Mass Meeting – Did Hogtieing Lead to Death?